When you sleep, do you dream about design?
If so, we have something in common!
- Possess a great working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photohop
- Understand print layout and production
- Love websites and how users interface with them through striking images, and intuitive design
… YOU MIGHT BE READY TO FIND YOURSELF IN A DESIGN CAREER!
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Our successful candidate will be responsible for developing franchise artwork for both print and digital marketing, including: website design, email campaigns, signage packages, wholesale promotional materials, and more. They will also be required to source/compare quotes for printing jobs, and provide general support to the marketing coordinator in various capacities. Successful candidates will be able to generate creative ideas and complete projects on schedule, accurately and positively.
- Requirements: Have 1-4 years of graphic design job experience | Be able to submit a diverse portfolio of previous work / projects for review | Have formal training in the field of Graphic Design (University, College, or other accredited institution), or equivelant | Have positive references (2 +) from previous employers with contact information for follow-up | Be well versed and fully proficient with all Adobe CC Programs and Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) | Have basic HTML knowledge | Be self-motivated and hard-working | Have developed problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities | Proficient written and verbal communication abilities | Possess a true passion for design and working at their best
AS AN ONLINE MARKETER, ITS NORMAL TO:
- Be teased about constantly showing up in your friends newsfeeds
- Find yourself brainstorming new ways to get people’s attention
- Share design information from blogs and social media instead of reading the daily paper
If there are no positions currently available, or the position you are seeking isn’t posted, you can still send your resume or a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to stand out and we’ll get in touch when something comes up.
Agenda Marketing has been helping to get Online Marketing Careers started since 2005.